St. Thomas Academy provides a Catholic based education fostering a sense of community between students, parents and staff. Its teachers are devoted to producing academic excellence in alignment with Oregon’s State Standards. Students will develop critical thinking skills and a sense of global awareness. The Academy’s priority is to teach to the level and ability of each student in a safe and encouraging environment.
- Catholic beliefs and academic excellence come together
- A learning atmosphere where students feel welcome, safe and excited to learn
- Our students thrive in a challenging instructional environment
- We develop curious, imaginative, life long learners
- Our teachers provide intellectual development and challenge our students everyday
St. Thomas Academy teacher’s are professionals and are self-motivated and make your child’s education their priority. In order to ensure the highest quality of education we have adopted the Oregon State Standards.
Principal, St Thomas Academy
The importance of our parent commitment to the Academy is realized through the volunteerism we require from our families. This commitment is vital to our success. When this partnership between the Academy and the families we serve is strong, student achievement is also strengthened.